Monday, September 2, 2013

Remind101'ing you of an easy way to "Go Green" in your classroom!!

 
We are focusing on "Going Green" and are always looking for easy and innovative ways to keep our parents informed on what is going on in the classroom. With "Going Green" on the mind, we have turned to a new technology this year called remind 101.

With remind 101 all of the parents in your class sign up by texting a code specific to your class to a phone number (not yours!) given out by the company. They can also sign up through email.

What is the best part??  Scheduling messages in advance! I can be anywhere at anytime and suddenly remember that I need to remind my parents of some event, a test, virtually anything and instantly schedule it out for a specific day and time! I don't have to wait or try to remember on a specific day to email but instead, I can schedule all of my reminders at the beginning of the week to go out exactly when I want them to. It makes "Going Green" so easy!

Reminders can be about anything from tests, to projects, to reports, to book orders! Parents love it and it's free! It works great on high school kids too! Click on the logo above to sign up for
remind 101 and bring your classroom into the next generation of text messaging.

                                     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment