Friday, November 29, 2013

We're ready for Christmas!!

Just in time for the Holidays!!

     If you are anything like me you look forward to the holidays to put a little extra fun into the classroom. Sometimes a theme does so much for getting students excited about working! I tend to get told that there is NO time in 3rd grade for the fun stuff, that we have too much work to do. I refuse to accept that we can't do our work and have fun too.
     So, with that in mind I have created a Gingerbread Unit to enhance your holiday season. There are activities for grades K-3 that will engage and excite your students. The picture below shows a preview of some of the files you can find inside. If you want to see more JINGLE on over to my TpT store for a preview. Click on the preview picture to go to my store. Happy Holidays to you all and I hope you enjoy!

 Gingerbread Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment